Algem protocol revenues come from two different sources:
- Fees. In return for its services, Algem charges a small fee for its various features:
- Liquid Staking management fee (10% fee on staking reward)
- Immediate unstaking fee (1% on the unstaking amount)
- Liquid Lending management fee (10% fee on lending reward)
- nASTR Farming fee (10% fee on partner's farming reward)
- Build2Earn reward. Algem is part of the Astar Builders program. As a result, Algem generates operator rewards from Astar dApp Staking during each Astar era through its pool on the Astar portal. Users can follow the reward distribution on Subscan.
- 90% of the whole revenue goes to the team;
- 10% of the whole revenue goes to the immediate unstaking pool (more information about immedial unstaking here).
- 20% of the whole revenue goes to the team;
- 10% of the whole revenue goes to the immediate unstaking pool.