Total ASTR Staked -> Total amount of ASTR token staked on Algem Protocol APR -> Annual Percentage Rate calculated from current dApp staking APR and Algem rules Unstaking pool -> ASTR tokens available for immediate unstaking My Staking amount -> amount of nASTR in the user's wallet, including basic tokens, Lp tokens, or collateral tokens All Rewards -> Staking rewards to claim Blocks until next reward -> Blocks remaining until the next era and therefore until the subsequent reward distribution in the user's reward pool.
Once you have your ASTR tokens in your EVM wallet, you can go to the liquid staking section in Algem dApp and connect your EVM wallet.
- To stake, you must enter the amount of ASTR token you would like to deposit (minimum of 100 ASTR);
- Confirm your action by clicking on the stake button.
Once Algem has delegated your ASTR tokens to Astar dApp Staking, you will receive the same amount as the amount deposited in nASTR tokens and start earning staking rewards.
You can add the nASTR token to Metamask by adding the following token address or using the dedicated feature in Algem dApp.
- To claim your rewards, you must first wait at least 1 era (~24h on the Astar network);
- Then press the "claim" button and confirm the transaction;
- Your rewards will be distributed directly to your wallet.
- To unstake your nASTR tokens and redeem ASTR tokens, you must first switch to “unstake” mode;
- Enter the nASTR amount you would like to return;
- Confirm your action by clicking the “unstake” button.
You will receive your ASTR tokens directly into your wallet after fulfilling the unstaking conditions (e.g. unbonding period).